You can use the Event Planner Pro software to plan any type of event. You can use it to organise your business, and to plan multiple events. Please click on the Product Info tab for more information.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
"Event Planner Pro" means Event Planner Pro of 5 Cunningham Way, Eaton Socon, Cambs, PE19 8NJ
"Event Planner Pro Website" means the website currently owned and operated by Event Planner Pro at the following web address :-
"Buyer" means the individual or organisation who buys or agrees to buy the goods and/or services from the Event Planner Pro Website.
2.1 These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all contracts for the sale of goods and/or services via the Event Planner Pro Website to the Buyer and shall prevail over any other documentation or communication from the Buyer.
2.2 No variation to these Terms and Conditions (including any special terms and conditions agreed between the parties) shall be applicable unless agreed in writing by Event Planner Pro.
2.3 Any complaints should be addressed to Event Planner Pro's address stated in Section 1.
3 ORDERING VIA THE WEBSITE
3.1 All orders for goods and/or services via the Event Planner Pro Website shall be deemed to be an offer by the Buyer to purchase pursuant to these Terms and Conditions and are subject to acceptance by Event Planner Pro.
3.2 When making a purchase through the Event Planner Pro Website, the sequence to be followed is as listed below :-
The Buyer will :-
- Take reasonable care to ensure that the products and services to be purchased are suitable for the purpose intended and also suitable for implementation on the computer system. The Event Planner Pro Website will contain details of the facilities, prices and system requirements for the products and services offered.
- Understand the price to be paid for the goods and services to be purchased.
- Be responsible for reading the Terms and Conditions of Supply (this document) as published on the Event Planner Pro Website.
- From the Ordering screen, complete the order form and send together with payment to Event Planner Pro at the address stated on the order form. All displayed and entered information will be in the English language.
After the order has been accepted by Event Planner Pro and full payment has been received and cleared, Event Planner Pro will either forward by regular post, or via Email to the Buyer :-
- Either a CD containing a single user version of the Event Planner Pro Wedding Planner Software or a link to download a single user version of the Event Planner Pro Wedding Planner Software.
- An Activation Key that will enable the package for perpetual use.
- The Event Planner Pro Active Help package.
- Instructions on installation.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
5 Event Planner Pro's RIGHTS
5.1 Event Planner Pro reserves the right to periodically update prices on the Event Planner Pro Website, which cannot be guaranteed for any period of time.
5.2 Event Planner Pro reserves the right to withdraw or discontinue to offer any Goods and/or Services from the Event Planner Pro Website at any time and shall not be liable to anyone as a consequence.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
6.1 In the event of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by Event Planner Pro the remedies of the Buyer shall be limited to damages which shall in no circumstances exceed the price of the Goods and/or Services and Event Planner Pro shall under no circumstances be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage whatever.
6.2 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit the liability of Event Planner Pro for death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of Event Planner Pro or its employees.
No waiver by Event Planner Pro (whether express or implied) in enforcing any of its rights under this contract shall prejudice its rights to do so in the future.
8. FORCE MAJEURE
Event Planner Pro shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to, acts of God, strikes, lock outs, accidents, war, fire, failure of any communications, telecommunications or computer system, breakdown of plant or machinery or shortage or unavailability of raw materials from a natural source of supply, and Event Planner Pro shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of its obligations.
If any term or provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction such provision shall be severed and the remainder of the provisions hereof shall continue in full force and effect as if these Terms and Conditions had been agreed with the invalid illegal or unenforceable provision eliminated.
10. CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Event Planner Pro shall be entitled to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time but this right shall not affect the existing Terms and Conditions accepted by the Buyer upon making a purchase.
11. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.